See If You Qualify
To see if you may qualify for participation in MOXIe, please answer the following questions to the best of your ability. This should take approximately 5 minutes. The information you provide will be used ONLY for the purpose of determining your potential eligibility for the study. It will not be sold, shared or transferred to any party not directly involved in MOXIe.
1. Are you between the ages of 16 and 40 years old?
2. Have you been genetically diagnosed with Friedreich's ataxia?
3. Are you currently pregnant or breastfeeding?
4. Do you have a history of liver disease (e.g., fibrosis, cirrhosis, hepatitis)?
5. Do you have previously documented mitochondrial respiratory chain disease?
6. Do you have a history of thromboembolic events within the past 5 years?
7. Do you have symptomatic coronary disease (e.g., prior myocardial infarction, percutaneous coronary intervention, coronary artery bypass graft surgery, or angina)?
8. Do you have a history of hospitalization for heart failure in the last five years?
9. Do you have history of atrial fibrillation?
10. Do you have a history of unstable arrhythmias?
11. Have you ever taken omaveloxolone, an investigational drug?
12. Do you have pes cavus (a foot deformity characterized by high arch of the foot that does not flatten with weight-bearing)?
13. Please provide the name of the doctor currently treating your FA. If you are unsure, please leave blank.
14. Please tell us how you heard about MOXIe.
Web Ads or Google Searches